HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE - LEVEL 3
Level 3 – Intermediate Health & Safety
This course covers elements from both levels 1 & 2. The course is aimed at supervisors and managers to enable them to have an all-round knowledge of health and safety compliance that affects their duties within the workplace, and to promote a positive health and safety culture within their organisation.
Health and safety in the workplace should be a priority for any employer or business owner. With constant updates and changes to Health and Safety legislation, it has never been more important to stay current and ensure compliance in this field.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Accidents, injuries and work-related health
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances (COSHH)
- Manual handling
- Using equipment safely
- Fire safety
- Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- The role of supervisors and line managers
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Please contact us on 0151 343 0588 (option 1) or [email protected] and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
To learn more about this course please fill out the form below. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.