INITIAL DRIVER CPC - MODULE 4
This course is suitable for all lorry, bus and coach drivers who passed a vocational driving category course after September 2009 but do not currently hold a DVSA Driver Qualification Card.
Once passed you’ll be issued with Driver Qualification Card from the DVLA valid for 5 years. To keep this DQC valid beyond 5 years you’ll need to attend a 35-hour Driver CPC Periodic Training course, which can be booked as a one-day (7 hours) course say every year to spread out the cost and time off work or can be done as a five day (35 hours) block.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 2 hours practical training
- Vehicle and Instructor hire for the duration of training & testing
- DVSA Driver CPC Module 4 practical demonstration test
£300 including VAT
- Candidates must be 18 or over
- Already passed CPC Module 2 – Case Studies (Certification will be required as proof)
To learn more about this course please fill out the form below. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.