Looking to obtain your CSCS Green Card?
Our *Brand New* Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course & Online Examination is designed for those working on construction sites and is a requirement for those wishing to apply for a CSCS Green Card.
In accordance with CITB, anyone who is a labourer on a construction site must be a CSCS Green Card Holder.
You can begin training straight away!
Here’s how it works;
- 1. Click here and select ‘purchase here’ in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- 2. Click ‘Course Bundles’ in the top menu.
- 3. This should bring up the CSCS Green Card Course, simply add this to cart and select checkout.
- 4. Complete payment/registration process.
- 5. You will then be able to access the Online Level 1 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment course which has an estimated completion time of 120 minutes.
- 6. Upon completion of the Online Level 1 Health & Safety in a Construction Environment course, your details will be passed to the examining body for test registration. An email confirming instruction will follow shortly after this and registration takes 3 days to complete. Therefore, if you complete the online course (part 1) on Monday, you would be able to access the examination (part 2) from Thursday.
- 7. The test takes 40 minutes and will be conducted under strict examination conditions.
- 8. Upon successfully completing the examination, you will be sent a certificate and registration number which can be used in your application for the Green Card. Certification can take up to 10 days to arrive and a touch screen test at a CSCS approved centre is also required before the card is issued.
For more information about this course and the rules of examination, please click the link below.
Course and Exam Bundle = £150.00
Please note that listed course prices do not include VAT.
Interested in more than one course title? We offer flexible course bundles along with monthly subscriptions. Please get in touch for more information about these options and we will work with you to find the best solution to your training needs.
For course support or more information on our E-Learning courses, please email email@example.com
Our E-Learning Accreditations: