FIRE EXTINGUISHER TRAINING
APPROVED BY ROSPA & CPD
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire
awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course provides training in the use of different types of fire extinguishers and the protocol of tackling a fire.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different types of Fire Extinguishers that are available
- Understand when, where and which fire extinguisher to use
- Know what actions to take upon discovering a fire
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards, Institute of Hospitality & IOSH Approved