Did you know that it only takes six minutes for the human brain to expire due to lack of oxygen? Or that a blocked airway can kill someone in three to four minutes? Why not acquire the skills needed to quickly and confidently save somebody’s life.
Fatal accidents and illnesses can occur at anytime, anywhere. Attending a first aid course gives you the ability to step forward in these situations and offer your services. Whether you are in the workplace, at home or in the street.
Without the correct care and first aid, a minor injury could turn into something much more severe. Many fatalities resulting from accidents and emergency situations result from a lack of immediate medical treatment.
What Can First Aid Training Do?
- > Teaches you how to save lives
- > Allows you to provide comfort to the casualty in a scary and vulnerable time
- > Provides you with the tools to prevent the situation from getting worse
- > Creates confidence in yourself and your abilities to provide the best level of care
- > Encourages healthy and safe living
What Will The First Aid Course Include?
There are many different first aid courses to choose from, depending on the level of first aid you wish to provide. However the courses will all provide information about:
- > How to communicate with the casualty
- > How to look after yourself and the casualty
- > Treating bleeding and burns
- > Treating an unresponsive casualty
- > Priorities of first aid and managing the scene
- > Treating someone who is choking
- > Treating injuries of the bones, joints, and muscles
Get In Touch
We have an excellent team of expert trainers who are passionate about working alongside you to ensure you are equipped to provide the best level of first aid. Call us today on 0151 343 0588 to learn more. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We run first aid courses in Wirral and across the Surrounding areas.