ON-SITE FORKLIFT TRUCK TRAINING
At TL Training, we offer a range of forklift truck training to organisations across the North West. As an RTITB-accredited training provider, we can offer on-site forklift truck training at your premises at a time and date that suits you.
But what are the advantages of choosing on-site forklift safety training instead of attending one at our training facility?
Why Choose On-Site Forklift Truck Training?
There are many benefits to choosing on-site forklift truck training, including:
- Convenience – we can come to you at a time that suits your business, meaning there is no need to take your employees out of work for training.
- Flexibility – our on-site training can be tailored specifically to your workplace and the type of forklift trucks you use.
- Cost-effective solution – as you are not paying for travel or accommodation, on-site training can often be more cost-effective than attending a training course at our premises.
- Learn with your machinery – by training on your own forklifts, your employees will be able to learn in a familiar environment using the exact equipment they use every day.
A more comprehensive selection of RTITB training courses – on-site training is not limited to the equipment we have in-centre, so the range of available courses is much broader.
Which Types of Forklifts Is On-Site Training Available For?
At TL Training, our experienced instructors deliver on-site training courses on a broad spectrum of forklift trucks, including:
- Container Handlers
- Pivot Steers
- Telescopic Handlers
- Reach Trucks
- RT-Masted Lift Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Vehicle-Mounted Lift Trucks
If you don’t see your specific type of vehicle listed above, please get in touch as we may still be able to accommodate your training requirements.
Why Choose TL Training for On-Site Forklift Truck Training?
We are able to differentiate ourselves from similar training providers by offering the following benefits:
- We are accredited by the RTITB – the largest governing body for forklift truck training in the UK.
- We offer flexible, convenient, and cost-effective training solutions.
- We boast one of the widest ranges of courses available in the UK.
- We offer fully qualified instructors with extensive experience.
Our team is also able to offer bespoke forklift training solutions for your organisation, meaning no matter what your forklift training requirements may be, the chances are our team can accommodate them.
How Do I Book My On-Site Forklift Training?
The best place to start is by browsing our extensive catalogue of on-site forklift training courses and studying them in a little more detail. Once you have found a course (or courses) that meets your needs, simply get in touch with our team, and we will take care of the rest.
If you would like to discuss a bespoke training solution, our team is more than happy to talk through your requirements in more detail. We understand that no two businesses are the same, and as such, your training should be unique to you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you to ensure your employees are fully trained and qualified to operate your forklifts safely and efficiently.