This Privacy Notice explains how we protect your privacy and how you can control how we use your personal information. If you want to change the way in which we use your data or if you have a question about how your personal information is used, please contact us using the methods below:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 0151 343 0588
- Post: TL Training Ltd, Bromborough Point, Old Hall Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3NX
When you provide your information to us directly via our website, over the phone or face to face we only ask you to supply information that we need in order to provide the service you have requested. We will normally ask you to provide us with:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your company details
However, if you do business with us we may also ask for further information about you or your company including financial details, copies of previous training certificates and national insurance numbers as necessary.
You may also provide your information to us via another website, for example, Facebook or CITB when you enquire to become one of our customers.
Information provided to us via cookies
How we use your data
We use your personal information in a number of ways to:
- Provide you with the service or information you’ve requested
- Keep you informed and updated on relevant products you may be interested in
- Improve our website and the range of services and products we provide
- Administer your account
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not store credit card details and only share payment details with our payment gateway provider for the purpose of taking payments.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any companies other than those processors we use for our business operations who process your data under our control, these are:
- Payment Gateway Provider who provide payment services to us
- TL Training Ltd approved Sub Contractors in order to deliver the course or deal with an enquiry or booking
- Your company if they have booked and/or paid for your training
- Sage for the purposes of business accounting
- External Accountants for the purpose of business accounting and financial support
- Solicitors who may provide legal advice from time to time
- Debt Management Companies where debt recovery services are required
- Accrediting bodies for the purpose of processing course paperwork
- Website CMS for the purpose of dealing with online enquiries and bookings
- Email service provider for the purpose of email marketing
- Review service provider for the purpose of gathering independent reviews
Under some circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your information without your consent, for example, if we are required to by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons.
How we keep your personal information safe
We take our obligations to keep your personal data safe and secure very seriously.
Within TL Training Ltd, access to your personal information is strictly controlled on a ‘need to know’ basis. Staff members are only allowed access to your personal data if necessary to provide the requested service. All staff receive training on data protection and where necessary there are technical controls in place to restrict access.
How long we keep your personal information
We keep your personal information in line with our Data Protection Policy.
In certain circumstances, we have a statutory obligation to keep your personal information for a set period of time, for example, financial information for financial auditing purposes.
How to keep your personal information up-to-date
It’s important for both you and us that your personal information is correct. If you believe this not to be the case, then please e-mail the amended details to [email protected] and we will contact you to verify your identity.
How can you find out about the information we hold about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please write to us using the contact details in this policy.
We will get in contact to verify your identity and within 30 days we will:
- Give you a description of the data we hold
- Tell you why we are holding it
- Tell you who it could be shared with
- Let you have a concise and clear copy of the information
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
Much of our processing will be under the basis of “contractual obligation” in other words we need and use your personal information for providing the services you have asked us to provide.
However, when we are communicating with you regarding products and services you may be interested in receiving from us in the future, our basis for processing is our legitimate interest as we are communicating with you in the context of your corporate activity and identity and not in relation to your private life.
Asking us to suppress or remove your personal information
Should you wish to not receive information from us in future then you can quickly action this by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails or by responding to an email asking to unsubscribe.
Should you further wish for us to remove your information entirely (and assuming we have no other obligation to keep it) then please let us know and we will do this – but we would encourage you to let us use it for suppression purposes only.
What to do if you have a complaint
If you have a complaint, please email [email protected] and your complaint will be dealt with as per our Complaints Policy. If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/